Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00838 EUR / XPF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 78% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,384 (403,684 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lanzhou costs 1,600元 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manchester costs £5.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Nantes costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.00 zł (about 2 hours ago)