Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00842 EUR / XPF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 62% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,070 (602,115 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 2 hours ago)