Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00834 EUR / XPF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 61% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,055 (725,829 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $5.00 (30 minutes ago)