Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00838 EUR / XPF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 69% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,729 (564,312 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)