Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00842 EUR / XPF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 63% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,080 (484,381 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)