Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00240 EUR / MRO
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 21% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,380 (990,728 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 12 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 50,825 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,032 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wiesbaden costs €79 (about 1 hour ago)