Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00231 EUR / MRO
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 23% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,996 (865,675 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Orlando, Florida costs $24 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (34 minutes ago)