Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00258 EUR / MRO
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 12% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,188 (849,028 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1.59 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)