Cost of living in Nottingham, United Kingdom compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 552 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.137 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nottingham (United Kingdom) is 7% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,102 (£2,728) in Nottingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 0.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rosario costs ARS $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)