Cost of living in Northampton, United Kingdom vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.139 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Northampton (United Kingdom) is 24% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,484 (£2,181) in Northampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)