Cost of living in Northampton, United Kingdom compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.115 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Northampton (United Kingdom) is 17% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,920 (£2,620) in Northampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €10 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 400 ﷼ (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kraków costs 5.10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 390 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)