Cost of living comparison between Norrköping, Sweden and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10202 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 28% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,998 (39,192 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)