Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10460 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 33% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,447 (32,951 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)