Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10057 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 28% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,718 (36,968 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 17,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 70 zł (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵40 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)