Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09691 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 21% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,274 (33,786 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Suez costs E£ 12 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 54,610 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $90 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gujranwala costs ₨1,200 (15 minutes ago)