Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.229 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 6% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,823 (﷼ 1,267) in Nizwa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)