Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil, Russia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01585 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil (Russia) is 32% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,548 (руб 160,794) in Nizhniy Tagil.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 201 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 10,100,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)