Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 351 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01326 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 46% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,508 (руб 113,712) in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €28 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £499 (20 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tashkent costs 9,000 сўм (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)