Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 394 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01585 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 41% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,484 (руб 93,622) in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)