Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 240 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01315 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 49% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,430 (руб 108,689) in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)