Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 329 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01304 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 49% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,322 (руб 101,439) in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $915 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $8 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)