Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01451 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is 34% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,857 (руб 127,975) in Nizhnevartovsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (about 1 hour ago)