Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01444 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is 35% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,884 (руб 130,536) in Nizhnevartovsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (21 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)