Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01284 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 19% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,276 (₨177,214) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Kigali costs 1,600 Franc (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)