Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23423 EUR / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 272 prices entered by 34 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 20% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,227 (R$ 9,506) in Niterói.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$2.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,419 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tel Aviv costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,250 (about 2 hours ago)