Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22336 EUR / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 421 prices entered by 44 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,195 (R$ 9,828) in Niterói.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元139 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Midland, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 1 hour ago)