Cost of living in Nishinomiya, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00748 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nishinomiya (Japan) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,893 (¥386,732) in Nishinomiya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $150 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 4.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 480 (about 1 hour ago)