Cost of living in Niš, Serbia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00845 EUR / RSD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 544 prices entered by 30 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is 43% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,082 (127,975 Дин.) in Niš.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)