Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13590 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 22% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,449 (元18,023) in Ningbo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (40 minutes ago)