Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13069 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 26% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,220 (元16,987) in Ningbo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $35 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melekeok, Palau costs $14 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,009 (42 minutes ago)