Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12817 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 30% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,031 (元15,848) in Ningbo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨28,462 (27 minutes ago)