Cost of living in Nîmes, France compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nîmes (France) is 15% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,110 in Nîmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)