Cost of living in Nîmes, France compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nîmes (France) is 12% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,137 in Nîmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.07 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 1,120₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (39 minutes ago)