Cost of living in Nijmegen, Netherlands compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 296 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nijmegen (Netherlands) is 53% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,592 in Nijmegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 18 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 1 hour ago)