Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00755 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 24% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,591 (¥475,377) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Palo Alto, California costs $0.25 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zagreb costs 6.00 kn (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$10 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Maui costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)