Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00839 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 34% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,015 (¥597,891) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,009 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Maringá costs R$ 3,400 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Francisco, California costs $10,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)