Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00778 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 26% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,532 (¥454,246) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 2 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (40 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)