Cost of living in Nicosia, Cyprus compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 559 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nicosia (Cyprus) is 6% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,957 in Nicosia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)