Cost of living in Nice, France compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 420 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nice (France) is 21% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,634 in Nice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ploieşti costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)