Cost of living in Niamey, Niger vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 9% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,067 (1,354,092 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $0.17 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £10 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,300 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rouen costs €7 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 70 (40 minutes ago)