Cost of living comparison between Niamey, Niger and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,763 (2,470,102 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)