Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00151 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,592 (1,719,896 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b15 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (17 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)