Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.939 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York (United States) is 13% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,531 ($3,759) in Niagara Falls, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)