Cost of living in Nha Trang, Vietnam compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nha Trang (Vietnam) is 43% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,545 (43,228,544 ₫) in Nha Trang.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Guiyang costs 元11 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (10 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)