Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04478 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,205 (Mex$ 71,575) in Nezahualcóyotl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Munich costs €2.39 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)