Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04393 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,776 (Mex$ 63,198) in Nezahualcóyotl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 2 hours ago)