Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04959 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,100 (Mex$ 82,679) in Nezahualcóyotl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Palma de Mallorca costs €60 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (35 minutes ago)