Cost of living in Neyshabur, Iran compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Neyshabur has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Neyshabur.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neyshabur (Iran) is 63% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,108 (﷼ 60,744,440) in Neyshabur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元139 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Midland, Texas costs $50 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (44 minutes ago)