Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 332 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.140 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 11% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,226 (£2,829) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (about 1 hour ago)