Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 479 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.138 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 11% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,099 (£2,723) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)