Cost of living comparison between Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 547 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.124 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 10% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,755 (£2,451) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (32 minutes ago)