Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 324 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.126 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 9% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,280 (£2,912) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz, California costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Townsville costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$12 (about 2 hours ago)