Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.710 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 44% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,505 (AU$6,349) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 2 hours ago)