Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 201 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.640 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 32% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,688 (AU$5,766) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Arequipa costs S/. 9 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)