Cost of living in New York City, United States vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.882 EUR / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 5,437 prices entered by 1,068 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 113% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,692 ($5,318) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)