Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,292 prices entered by 1,182 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.893 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 88% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,689 ($5,254) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $80 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,700 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (29 minutes ago)