Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,933 prices entered by 1,290 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 74% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,060 ($5,956) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Reno, Nevada costs $3.31 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$189 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,118 (about 2 hours ago)