Cost of living comparison between New York City, United States and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,016 prices entered by 1,177 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.931 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 94% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €7,261 ($7,798) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rotterdam costs €750 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U28,000 (about 1 hour ago)