Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.870 EUR / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 5,544 prices entered by 1,234 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 76% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,412 ($5,073) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Xian costs 元9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)