Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 5,292 prices entered by 1,284 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.865 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 75% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,720 ($5,460) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,626 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Herzliya costs 49 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burgas costs 35 лв (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)