Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.670 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 66% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,212 (NZ$9,268) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (32 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)