Cost of living comparison between New Plymouth, New Zealand and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.658 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 62% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,052 (NZ$6,155) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $72 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (about 2 hours ago)