Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.622 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 49% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,462 (NZ$7,178) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £0.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 5,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $782 (about 1 hour ago)