Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.683 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 67% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,176 (NZ$6,118) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £6,450 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (30 minutes ago)