Cost of living comparison between New Plymouth, New Zealand and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.666 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 64% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,090 (NZ$6,144) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (28 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 450TL (about 1 hour ago)