Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.572 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 25% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,494 (NZ$6,105) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Portland, Oregon costs $1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,532 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $200 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 13,015 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)