Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.587 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 37% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,701 (NZ$6,306) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 48,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pontianak costs Rp 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)