Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 710 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.864 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana (United States) is 26% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,267 ($3,782) in New Orleans, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 1,800 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in La Plata costs ARS $8,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (44 minutes ago)