Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.881 EUR / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 651 prices entered by 72 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,900 ($3,293) in New Orleans, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (about 1 hour ago)