Cost of living in New Haven, Connecticut, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 348 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.852 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Haven, Connecticut (United States) is 35% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,767 ($4,420) in New Haven, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.20 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyrenia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Mumbai costs ₨55,000 (about 1 hour ago)