Cost of living in New Haven, Connecticut, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 274 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.822 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Haven, Connecticut (United States) is 20% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,236 ($3,936) in New Haven, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)