Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 975 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11534 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 26% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,928 (Q16,718) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $65 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Budapest costs 8,000 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$748 (21 minutes ago)