Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 470 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.11329 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 13% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,992 (Q17,586) in Guatemala City.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 3.60 zł (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,429,900 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,223 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)