Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 834 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12481 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 20% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,515 (Q20,153) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.40 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (38 minutes ago)