Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11332 EUR / GTQ
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 561 prices entered by 52 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 13% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,833 (Q16,171) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 40元 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $90 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Mecca costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Natal costs R$ 23 (about 2 hours ago)