Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 774 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11082 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 27% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,043 (Q18,439) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 350 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Split costs 30 kn (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (41 minutes ago)