Cost of living comparison between Guatemala City, Guatemala and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 257 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11843 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 21% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,963 (Q16,575) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩30,000,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Manila costs Php25,800 (about 1 hour ago)