Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 704 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11392 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 25% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,248 (Q19,736) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €439 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 5,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)