Cost of living in Neuchatel, Switzerland compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.931 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neuchatel (Switzerland) is 84% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,901 (CHF 7,414) in Neuchatel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)