Cost of living in Neuchatel, Switzerland vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 308 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.887 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neuchatel (Switzerland) is 76% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,160 (CHF 3,561) in Neuchatel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $55 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 3 hours ago)