Cost of living in Neuchatel, Switzerland compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.869 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neuchatel (Switzerland) is 67% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,846 (CHF 5,579) in Neuchatel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (37 minutes ago)