Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23206 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 43% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,727 (16,060 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (4 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 30,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $120 (29 minutes ago)