Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 161 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24586 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 54% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,853 (15,673 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (39 minutes ago)