Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25520 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 59% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,959 (19,432 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $3.08 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,687 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (about 1 hour ago)