Cost of living in Nerima, Japan vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 163 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00779 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 41% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,540 (¥325,872) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,099 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bratislava costs €600 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Corfu costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)