Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 185 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00779 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 35% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,648 (¥468,370) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 3,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$30 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (about 3 hours ago)