Cost of living comparison between Nerima, Japan and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00882 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 34% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,026 (¥570,051) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.30 (30 minutes ago)