Cost of living in Nelspruit, South Africa compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05951 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nelspruit (South Africa) is 28% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,005 (R 33,700) in Nelspruit.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Nice costs €696 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)