Cost of living in Nelspruit, South Africa vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06102 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nelspruit (South Africa) is 21% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,728 (R 28,316) in Nelspruit.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (43 minutes ago)