Cost of living comparison between Nellore, India and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01372 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nellore (India) is 23% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,414 (₨175,975) in Nellore.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 3,950 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨900 (41 minutes ago)