Cost of living in Nellore, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01378 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nellore (India) is 22% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,918 (₨211,674) in Nellore.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 10 (3 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $3.04 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (25 minutes ago)