Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00031 EUR / COP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 24% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,381 (COL$7,771,179) in Neiva.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,900 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ulsan costs ₩3,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)