Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 23% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,462 (COL$5,196,667) in Neiva.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨450 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Bernardino, California costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burlington, Vermont costs $30 (43 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lisbon costs €2.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $109 (about 1 hour ago)