Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00030 EUR / COP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 24% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,286 (COL$7,681,003) in Neiva.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £30 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €29,195 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)