Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 27% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,970 (COL$7,018,550) in Neiva.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,338 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Murmansk costs руб 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port-au-Prince costs 8 Gourde (about 2 hours ago)