Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00032 EUR / COP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 21% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,968 (COL$9,193,745) in Neiva.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Batna City costs 33 Dinar (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,446 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)