Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 116 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09654 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 31% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,906 (50,818 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)