Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 140 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08337 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 12% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,125 (37,482 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (30 minutes ago)