Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 115 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09703 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 33% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,315 (34,162 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)