Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 196 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08577 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 16% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,355 (39,109 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 2.50TL (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in New Plymouth costs NZ$774 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tokyo costs ¥1,250 (about 1 hour ago)