Cost of living comparison between Ndola, Zambia and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 132 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09268 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 28% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,205 (34,581 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)