Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 124 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09752 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 36% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,532 (36,216 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Santa Rosa costs ARS $1,211 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $828 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 2,500,000 L£ (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,865 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (about 1 hour ago)