Cost of living in Naxcivan, Azerbaijan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47840 EUR / AZN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naxcivan (Azerbaijan) is 12% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,634 (5,506 ман) in Naxcivan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bridgetown costs 6.00 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)