Cost of living in Naucalpan, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04344 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naucalpan (Mexico) is 40% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,882 (Mex$ 43,309) in Naucalpan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ubatuba costs R$ 200 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (27 minutes ago)