Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23622 EUR / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 580 prices entered by 39 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 20% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,675 (R$ 7,093) in Natal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 200TL (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Limassol costs €300 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)