Cost of living comparison between Nassau, Bahamas and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 193 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.919 EUR / BSD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nassau (Bahamas) is 86% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,799 (B$6,311) in Nassau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.08 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.75 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (36 minutes ago)