Cost of living in Nasiriyah, Iraq vs Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00074 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nasiriyah (Iraq) is 21% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,588 (2,150,898 Dinar) in Nasiriyah.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 850 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$1,935 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)