Cost of living in Narva, Estonia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 36% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,861 in Narva.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)