Cost of living in Narva, Estonia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 112 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 28% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,947 in Narva.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)