Cost of living comparison between Narbonne, France and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 10% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,137 in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $150 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)