Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 9% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,106 in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)