Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 5% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,632 in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $69 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U45,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Baltimore, Maryland costs $5.51 (about 2 hours ago)