Cost of living in Narail, Bangladesh vs Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01048 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narail (Bangladesh) is 19% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,620 (Taka 154,537) in Narail.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (about 1 hour ago)