Cost of living in Narail, Bangladesh compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00984 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narail (Bangladesh) is 21% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,303 (Taka 234,068) in Narail.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 132 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)