Cost of living comparison between Naples, Italy and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 330 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is 16% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,350 in Naples to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,000,000 ₫ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)