Cost of living in Naples, Italy compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 517 prices entered by 41 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is 16% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,361 in Naples to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $2,846 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 95,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nova Iguaçu costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)