Cost of living in Naples, Italy vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 442 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is 10% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,428 in Naples to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨450 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Bernardino, California costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burlington, Vermont costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lisbon costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $109 (about 1 hour ago)