Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.581 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 15% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,208 (NZ$5,525) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 399 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $864 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)