Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.656 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 26% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,139 (NZ$4,787) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Canberra costs AU$20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)