Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.591 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 21% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,544 (NZ$4,301) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,300 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rouen costs €7 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 70 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)