Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.600 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 23% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,698 (NZ$4,495) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manchester costs £5.49 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Nantes costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.00 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)