Cost of living in Nantucket, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 275 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.864 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantucket (United States) is 119% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,923 ($6,856) in Nantucket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 173 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,777 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zenica costs 350KM (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 15,000 ₪ (43 minutes ago)