Cost of living in Nantucket, United States vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 305 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.881 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantucket (United States) is 133% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,195 ($4,764) in Nantucket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (39 minutes ago)