Cost of living in Nantucket, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.820 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantucket (United States) is 52% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,103 ($5,001) in Nantucket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 3 hours ago)