Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13590 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 12% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,303 (元24,301) in Nantong.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manaus costs R$ 5.99 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $6,020 (about 1 hour ago)