Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12566 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 14% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,486 (19,783元) in Nantong.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ottawa costs C$35 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 800 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tallinn costs €25 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)