Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12924 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 13% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,172 (元16,806) in Nantong.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)