Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12651 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 15% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,283 (元18,047) in Nantong.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 50,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bristol costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)